7-1/4" Magnesium Circular Saw, with Electric Brake
The Makita 5007MGA 7-1/4 in. Magnesium Circular Saw with Electric Brake features highly durable magnesium components and a powerful 15 AMP Makita-built industrial motor. The 5007MGA seamlessly balances weight, power, durability, and ease of use, making it the most refined circular saw on the market. A built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for more accurate and precise cuts.
The 5007MGA is built for framing walls, floors and roofs using a range of dimensional lumber and dense engineered lumber, including LVL, PSL and I-Joists, headers, and microlams; as well as ripping panels such as plywood, OSB, particle board, and dense structural panels. Other applications include plunge and bevel cutting, as well as masonry and metal cutting.
The 5007MGA includes a Makita 7-1/4” Premium Ultra-Coated Framing Blade with Advance Tooth Design. The "M" shaped tooth design features a two-pointed tip and two 10 degree bevel face to maximize cutting performance for a faster, cleaner and longer lasting cut. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is also ultra-coated to reduce heat and pitch build-up for faster, smoother cutting, with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase performance.
|Manufacturer Part Number||5007MGA|
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that's well-balanced and jobsite tough
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-56°) with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, and 56°
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Better fit with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs
- Includes a premium 7-1/4" carbide tipped framing blade that cuts 50% faster and lasts 2x longer