55 Gallon Drum Insulated Top Cover (FGDC55) | BriskHeat
BriskHeat FGDC55 Insulated Drum Top Cover insulates the top of metal or plastic 55-gallon drums to help reduce heat loss, making it easier to maintain a consistent temperature, and speeds up the time it takes to heat or warm material drums.
- Insulated drum cover helps minimize heat loss and speed up heat-up time.
- Fits standard 55 gallon drums.
- Cut-outs provide access to plug and bung without removing the cover.
Brisk Heat 55 Gallon Drum Insulated Top Cover keeps material drum barrels warm and helps heat them faster by maintaining an insulation cover on top of the drum lid. Equipped with cut-out holes for plug and bung access without having to remove the top cover. 55 gallon drum covers help reduce heat loss and speed up heat-up time.
- Description: 55 gallon Drum Insulation Cover (for Top of 55 gallon Drums)
- Fits 55 Gallon Drum Size
- Plug Type: No plug
- Reduces heat loss through top of plastic and metal 55 gallon material drums
- Makes it easier to maintain consistent temperature
- Silicone impregnated cloth with 1 inch insulation
|Manufacturer Part Number||FGDC55|
55 Gallon Drum Heater Top Cover from BriskHeat. Drum Covers Help Reduce Heat Loss and Speed up Heat-up Time
Specifications for other 55 gallon drum heaters to be used in conjunction with insulated top cover:
- Silicone impregnated cloth facing and liner
- 1” (25mm) thick fiberglass insulation
- Digital on / off temperature controller:
- 50° to 450°F (10° to 232°C) for metal drums
- 50° to 160°F (10° to 71°C) for poly drums
- Ηeated area:
- 55 and 30 gallon size: Lower two thirds 1
- 5 and 5 gallon size: Lower third
- Patented grounded heating element
- Dielectric strength over 2000 Volts
- Closure: Hook and loop fastener
- Power cord 6-foot (1.8m) long
- 120V includes standard 3-prong plug (NEMA 5-15)
- 240V includes standard 3-prong plug (NEMA 6-15)*
- 500°F (260°C) maximum exposure temperature on heating surface
- Designed for use indoors