55 Gallon Drum + Barrel Heaters | Warming Wrap Blankets 80°F to 100°F
Amped Equipment Custom 55 Gallon Drum Warming Wraps were designed specifically for two part insulation adhesive and low rise spray foam materials. With optimal temperature settings of either 80 or 100, these drum heaters will maintain the proper temperature to maximum efficiency and help extend your spray season.
- Outer wrap made from Durable Nylon
- Inner wrap made with Heat Retaining Flexible Barrier
- Insulation layer made from Closed Cell Polypropylene
- Hook & Loop Closure & Adjustable Cinch Straps
- Built-In Power Cord Storage Pocket
- Color: Amped Equipment Purple
- 55 Gallon Drum Warmer Maximum Heat 100°F / Low Temp 80°F
- 36” High x 83” Long
- Voltage: 120 VAC
55 Gallon Heated Drum and Barrel Warming Wrap Blanket Heaters are made for Two-Part A+B adhesive and other materials that need to be heated and maintain warm application temperatures in cold weather. Specifically designed for insulation spray foam adhesive and other spray material applications in cold weather temperatures. With simple temperature setting options of either 80°F or 100°F these heated drum warmers are easy to use, and maintain optimal temperature for applying two part adhesive, single ply glue, and other materials in cold temperatures.
- No need to mess around with thermostats or temperature controllers, you simply select either the "Low" setting at 80°F or the "High" setting at 100°F and these drum barrel heater wrap blankets are good to go!
- Amped equipment warmers are designed in the USA to be durable state of the art warming wrap blankets that will maintain optimal material temperature and help you extend your spray season, while saving you time and money on the next job!
|Manufacturer Part Number||55G-DRUM-HEATED-WARMING-BLANKETS|