50 Person Contractor First Aid Kit | PIP
Contractor First Aid Kit for 50 Workers from PIP Protective Industrial Products #299-13293
This compact first-aid kit comes with the supplies you need to render first aid treatment of minor injuries on a job site.
- Plastic box is gasketed for weatherproof protection of contents
- Convenient molded carry handle includes slots for wall mounting
- Lightweight kit is ideal for use on roofs, construction job sites, in a vehicle, or in a warehouse, shop, or office.
- Labels have first aid instructions in English & Spanish
- Meets ANSI Z308.1-2009 requirements
- Can be customized with your company logo!
- Refill Pouch Packs available
The PIP Contractor-50 #299-13293 is a First-Aid Kit equipped with the medical safety supplies needed to render first aid while on the job, and remain ANSI and OSHA compliant at the same time.
50-Person First Aid Kit Includes:
- (1) Abdominal Pad (sterile) 5" x 9"
- (6) Alcohol Prep Pads
- (20) Antiseptic Towelettes XL
- (1) Cold Pack
- (1) Hand Sanitizer
- (1) Conforming Gauze Roll, 2 "
- (2) Duraflex Fingertip Bandage, 1¾ " x 3 " (sterile)
- (2) Duraflex Knuckle Bandage. 1½ " x 3 " (sterile)
- (12) Duraflex Fabric Strips, 1 " x 3 " (sterile)
- (1) Eye Wash, 1 oz.
- (8) First Aid & Burn Cream
- (4) Gauze Pads 3" x 3" (sterile)
- (4) Medical Examination Gloves
- (16) Adhesive Strips, Plastic, 1" x 3" (sterile)
- (1) Elastic Stretch Bandage 3"
- (1) Scissors, 4 "
- (1) Splinter Forceps, 3"
- (1) Sting Relief
- (1) Adhesive Tape ½"
- (4) Safety Pins
- (1) Triangular Bandage with 2 Safety Pins
- (1) First Aid Guide (English & Spanish)
|Manufacturer Part Number||299-13293|
|Manufacturer||PIP Safety Products|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Protective Industrial Products 299-13293 Contractor First Aid Kit, 50 Person, 20 Different Components
PIP 50 Person Contractor First Aid Kit 299-13293, ANSI Compliant
This kit includes a full range of first aid equipment from bandages, scissors and cleansing towelettes to splinter forceps and medical examination Gloves, burn cream and a cold pack. This kit has everything you need to take care of minor accidents and injuries on the job site and is conveniently packed in a compact weatherproof plastic gasket sealed box that can be customized with your logo. A first aid guide written in both English and Spanish is included for clear communication. Keep one in your office, vehicle and job site to be prepared for whatever happens and keep your team safe.
This first aid kit meets ANSI Z308.01-2009 requirements only when the minimum fill is maintained with first aid products marked as meeting the standard.