4-3/8" Masonry Saw
The Makita 4-3/8” Masonry Saw (model 4100NH) is a powerful cutting solution that is ideal for a range of applications including stone, tile, and concrete. The 4-3/8” Masonry Saw is powered by a 12 AMP motor, with 14,500 RPM and a cutting capacity of 1-3/8”. Convenience features include a lock-off button, and a flat rear side motor housing that allows for easy blade changes. The saw weighs only 6.5 lbs. for improved operator comfort.
|Manufacturer Part Number||4100NH|
|Country of Manufacture|
- Powerful 12 AMP motor for various cutting applications
- Cuts up to 1-3/8"
- Compact design at only 8-5/8" long and weighs only 6.5 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- High power-to-weight ratio; 14,500 RPM
- Lock-off button helps prevent accidental starts
- Flat rear side of motor housing allows for easy blade changes
- Easy to adjust depth gauge for precision cutting
- Large top handle design for increased comfort
- Powerful cutting in stone, masonry, tile and concrete
- Double insulated