3M - Scotch-Brite™ Light Deburring Wheel 6 x 1 x 1 (3/cs)
- Provides a clean and economical system for removing fine burrs, yet resulting in a polished finish
- Conformability offers consistent finishing while keeping fresh abrasive mineral continuously exposed
- Non-woven web runs cool and lessens impact on heat-sensitive materials
- Unique resin system produces less smearing, reducing clean and prep time
- Multi-purpose wheel cleans, finishes, blends, deburrs, and polishes all types of metals, composites and glass
Scotch-Brite™ Light Deburring Wheel is a smooth running, convolute-constructed wheel that provides a clean system for light deburring, polishing, and finishing. We made this wheel with Soft construction and smooth operation to require less effort by the operator than a harder wheel.
Our Scotch-Brite™ Light Deburring Wheel is uniquely suited to applications where a moderate degree of conformability and density are needed to maintain critical tolerances while providing a fine polished finish. A unique resin system helps minimize smearing and reduces heat build-up. The Light Deburring Wheel runs cool and resists loading due to its non-woven web construction. We did this to reduce the risk of part discoloration and warping while extending the life of the wheel. The Light Deburring Wheel is available in fine grade abrasive.
Our Scotch-Brite™ Light Deburring Wheel uses fine grade silicon carbide abrasive. Silicon carbide is a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low-pressure applications such as paint prep. While it breaks down faster than aluminum oxide, it produces a superior finish.
Scotch-Brite™ industrial abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or synthetic fibers. Combining abrasives with the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. We made this wheel with an open-web material that runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.