3M™ Full Brim Hard Hat • H-809R-UV, Hi-Vis Yellow
Protective full brim hard hat with comfortable 4 point ratchet suspension and standard brow pad.
- Impact resistant, ANSI Type I hard hat wears lightweight and comfortable on the head
- Comfortable suspension sits lower on head to reduce pressure points
- 4-point ratchet suspension with three position height adjustment allows for customized fit
- Smooth, easy turning ratchet suspension is easy to adjust
- Absorbent brow pad adds cushioned, ventilated comfort
- Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type I, Class G and E.
- Custom imprinting available.
- High Visibility color meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 High Visibility Performance Requirements.
Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 2014 Type I, Class G and E.
3M™ H-800 Series Full Brim Hard Hat with Ratchet System is comfortable, tough and lightweight protective headgear that helps protect the head from small falling objects and fixed objects that may be bumped into. The 4-point suspension system has unique features that allows for a customized height and fit that best suits the individual needs of the wearer. An optional 6-point suspension strap can be added for additional comfort and fit. This comfortable suspension sits lower on the head to reduce pressure points and increase security, especially when looking up and bending down. A smooth, easy-turning ratchet suspension allows for simple adjustments.
A 3-level height adjustment allows workers to customize the fit. The perforated, absorbent brow pad provides enhanced comfort. Besides head protection, full brim hard hats offer extra shielding from the sun, splashes, rain, sleet, and snow for enhanced comfort. Full brim hard hats are often preferred in hot and sunny locations because of the extra shading they provide. A hardhat is commonly worn in these industries: heavy and light industrial, construction, oil and gas, road work, utilities, forestry, and mining. This non-vented hard hat meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type I, Class G and E. The high visibility orange and high visibility yellow colored hard hats meet ANSI Z89.1-2014 High Visibility Performance requirements. The rigid shell of the 3M™ Hard Hat H-800 Series helps reduce chances of injury by deflecting small falling objects from striking the head of the person who wears this protective headgear. The hard hat also helps protect from injuries due to bumping into stationary objects such as pipes, rods, shafts, construction timbers, branches, or exposed electrical conductors. The suspension system inside the hard hat helps absorb the effects of the impact to dissipate the force.