Duct Tape • 3M Contractor Grade, Multi-Use 2979
Check for local delivery
Silver, Contractor Grade, Multi-Use Duct Tape 2979 • 1.88inch x 60yards
3M™ Contractor Grade Multi-Use Duct Tape 2979 is a general purpose, industrial-strength, contractor grade duct tape designed to excel in medium-duty applications commonly associated with duct tape. It features a polyethylene film over a cloth scrim and with a synthetic rubber adhesive, making it ideal for general applications and those requiring moisture resistance. This waterproof Duct Tape can be used for a variety of applications. Offers easy tear and conformability. Individual roll wrap preserves integrity of the roll for less waste. Good tensile strength.
- Good economical choice - saves time and money on the job.
- Woven cloth skrim tears straight in both directions, making for quick and easy use.
Financing Available for orders over $1,000
- Width 1.88"
- Length 60 yd.
- Thickness 7.00 mil
- Grade: Utility
- Tape Color Silver/Gray
- Primary Material: Coated Cloth
- Tape Adhesive: Rubber
- Performance Temp. Up to 200 Degrees F
- Adhesion Strength 79 oz./in.
- Tensile Strength 24 lb./in.
- Light bundling
- Taping/splicing insulation
- Capping pipe
- Securing conduit ends
- Temporary repair
- Hanging polyethylene drapes