9' Safety Rail Mobile Guardrail, SRC 360 (YELLOW Powder Coated) #400008 | Safety Rail Co.
9' Safety Rail Section, SRC 360 Mobile Guardrail #400008
The 9-foot SRC 360 Mobile Guardrail pieces can be used in straight rail runs, or around obstructions in a wide range of fall protection applications. The SRC 360 Mobile Safety Rail system is used primarily around rooftop leading edges, with versatility that allows for nearly endless configurations. Easy to install, disassemble, and transport with numerous functional accessories available for complete fall protection solutions.
- Non-Penetrating: Quick, easy installation process that requires no penetration into the building envelope.
- No Tools: Safety Rails simply pin to the weighted bases, face mounted, flush mount, or floor mounted rail post receiver brackets.
- 360° Rotation for Ultimate Maneuverability around obstructions or straight-line rail runs.
- Height: Stands 42" above walking surface or roof substrate.
- High-Strength: 1-5/8″ Steel Tubing -> Strong enough to exceed all applicable OSHA standards, light enough to easily pick up & re-position if needed.
- Perimeter Fall-Prevention and Fall-Protection Solution
- OSHA Compliant Horizontal Safety Railing
9-Foot SRC 360 Mobile Safety Rail fall protection guardrail section from Safety Rail Company #400008. 9' yellow powder-coated steel universal guardrail is compatible with SRC 360 Mobile rail bases, BlueWater SR2K bases, Garlock Safety Rail 200 post receiver bases, Tie Down Safety railing bases, and many other non-penetrating weighted base plates, and rail-post receiver brackets for an OSHA compliant roof perimeter fall protection system.
The SRC 360 Mobile Safety Railing sections #400008 are used in conjunction with the portable cast iron base plates, or different floor mount, face mount, or flush mounted post receiver brackets for temporary or permanent fall protection safety railing system. Completely non-penetrating, and fast and easy to install. The 9FT railing section can also rotate 360 degrees within the base to allow ultimate maneuverability around obstructions or lock in a straight line for long straight runs. The 9-ft horizontal railing will stand 42″ above the walking surface, providing an OSHA-compliant fall-protection barrier between the worker and fall hazard.
9-ft Safety Rails are made from high-strength 1-5/8″ steel tubing which are strong enough to meet or exceed all applicable OSHA standards, yet light enough to be picked up and re-positioned if needed. Available in additional lengths of 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 7', 7.5', 8', and 10′ with finsih rail options and adjustable height adapters along with various other accessory options.
- Manufacturer: Safety Rail Company
- Item: 9-Foot Horizontal Guardrail Safety Railing Section
- Part Number: 400008
- Color: Safety Yellow
- Finish: Powder-coated
- Quantity: 1 x Guardrail section
- Height: 42 inches
- Length: 9 Feet
- Weight: 25 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||400008|
|Manufacturer||Safety Rail Company|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|