300mm Extra Heavy Duty Scrapper (XSR-300) - 12" Arm | OLFA
OLFA XHD Scraper with 12" Arm (XSR-300, #1119196)
- Non-slip rubber grip for added comfort and stability
- Built-in durable steel strike tip for maximum striking power
- Easy thumb-screw allows for no tool blade change and tightening
- Includes blade cover for safety
- Pre-loaded with BS dual-edge blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Also works with BSF flexible scraper blades
- For adhesives, coatings, epoxies, paint, roofing, and more
OLFA XSR-300 Extra Heavy-Duty Scraper (XSR-300) is designed for maximum scraping power and performance, capable of handling many different materials on any job. The OLFA 300mm Extra Heavy Duty Scraper is made with high quality materials and durable blades for long lasting peak performance. This versatile scraper is ideal for use on finer scraping jobs like glass to more intense jobs on the roof or floor.
The non-slip rubber grip adds comfort and grip stability on tough jobs. A built-in durable steel strike tip, actually designed for impact, gives the 300mm Extra Heavy Duty Scraper maximum striking power for momentous force. The easy “one-thumb” screw design makes blade changes fast and easy, never having to fumble with small screws or a lose blade. Simply tighten with hand, coin, or screw. A handy blade cover is also include for safety and protection.
The 300mm Extra Heavy Duty Scraper comes pre-loaded with 4-inch wide (100mm) dual-scrape, carbon tool steel blade (BS, #1086566) for maximum coverage and speed – use either sharp side or rough-edged side, depending on the job. Tackles adhesives, coatings, epoxies, paint, roofing, and more. Also accepts flexible scraper blades, sold separately (BSF, #1086565).
|Manufacturer Part Number||1,119,196|