26" MAGNUM Siding Shear - Bullet Tools
This shear will outlast the competition any day – and probably the vehicle you transport it in.
The 26 in. (660.4mm) MAGNUM Siding Shear is a versatile, dust-free, heavy-duty cutter for siding products up to 26 in. (660.4mm) wide and 1 in. (25.4mm) thick. Magnum Shears include a 5-year Bullet Proof warranty for a reason. Made to be a lifetime tool, Magnum is the most powerful line of shears on the market. Perfected over sixteen years, our custom hand-honed blade slices through vinyl or HardiePlank in less than a second.
Fully manufactured in the USA, the 626 Magnum Siding and Siding Trim Cutter is designed specifically for the siding industry. Quickly cuts HardiePlank® with ease, without dust, as well as fiber cement board, OSB, pressboard lap, and vinyl. Cuts a maximum pitch of 4/12 on an 8 in. (203.2mm) board.
- Shear Stand Mounting Brackets included
- No Dust – Fast cleanup, work inside
- No Noise – Work early or late
- No Electricity – Easy setup, environmentally friendly
- Save Time – Safely cut where you work
- One shear blade outlasts over 20 saw blades
- Strong, lightweight double I-beam construction
- Full metal-jacketed ball bearings for smooth operation
- Laser guide for precision cuts
- Built-in ruler
- AngleMaster dual fence system for accurate and repeatable cuts
- Extendable handle for maximum leverage
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- 5-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Maximum thickness for all materials: 1 in. (24.5mm)
- Siding, Fiber Cement Board
- Siding, OSB
- Siding, Pressboard Lap
- Siding, Vinyl
- Siding, Wood
- Trim, OSB
- Trim, Fiber Cement
- Trim, Vinyl
- Shingles, Tar or Wood
The all new 26 in. MAGNUM Siding Shear is our field-tested siding shear made wider – now cuts a maximum pitch of 5/12 on an 8 in. (203.2mm) board.
Fully manufactured in the USA, the 626 Magnum Siding and Siding Trim Cutter is designed specifically for the siding industry. Make quick, effortless cuts on HardiePlank®, fiber cement board, OSB, pressboard lap, and vinyl – all without dangerous dust! Cuts a maximum pitch of 4/12 on an 8 in. (203.2mm) board.
Why buy Bullet Tools? We are the original shear, hand-built since 1998. Our family-owned and operated company was built from the ground up. Many have tried to replicate our tools, but no one replicates our quality. We use aircraft-grade aluminum and high-density polyethylene so our tools last. The Magnum 5-year warranty is truly Bullet Proof with manufacturing and customer service still entirely in the USA. Unlike the big retailers, we take a personal interest in your service and repair.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|