20' x 40' Canvas Tarp (Olive Green)
20' x 40' Canvas Tarp is mold resistant, mildew resistant, rot resistant, and water resistant with heavy-duty 21 mil thick polyester material, equipped with double-stitched seams and single-stitched hems for extra protection, and lasting durability.
- Size: 20' x 40'
- Color: Olive Green
- Material: 12 Oz. Polyester Material
- Stitching: Double Stitched
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Water Resistant and Breathable
- 21 mil thickness
- Grommets spaced evenly every 30-36" (Center to Center)
These 20' x 40' Canvas Tarps are water, mildew and rot resistant with Tan Canvas Finish for extreme protection. 20 feet by 40 feet Canvas tarps are extremely versatile. They are good for agricultural applications like storing hay or protecting equipment. They are appropriate to the construction industry for transporting and storing lumber, gravel and other materials. The possible uses of canvas tarps beyond flatbed trucking are extensive, to say the least.
- Heavy Duty water resistant 20' x 40' Canvas Tarps (finished size) made with 12 Oz Polyester Material.
- This Canvas Tarp’s color is Oliver Green and treated to be water resistant and breathable.
- Made with double-stitched seams.
- Grommets spaced evenly every 30-36" (Center to Center).
- Canvas tarps are great for covering various stationary items.
- Reduce condensation as these heavy-duty canvas tarps are made with breathable fabric.
- Thickness: 21 mil.
- These Olive Green Canvas Tarpaulins are available in multiple sizes >HERE<
The 20 ft by 40 ft Water-Resistant Tarp will repel water if water runs off it in a light fashion, and does not pool on tarp. In heavier rains or a straight cover, this tarp may eventually have water seep through. You can water-proof it on your own with a coating of a sealant that is sold separately.
Cut Size vs Actual Size for Canvas Tarps:
- All our Canvas tarps are hand made and cut-size is going to differ from the listed size by upto 2% or 6".
- We strive to get as close as possible to the actual size but this is often impossible due to different fabric stretching and machines involved in the manufacturing process. Tough quality canvas weighs 12 oz. per square yard before treatment and approximately 20 oz. after treatment.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CTG-2040|
20ft x 40ft Canvas Tarp Specifications:
- Heavy Duty water resistant 20' x 40' (finished size) Canvas Tarps are made with 12 Oz Polyester Material.
- They reduce condensation as Canvas is a breathable fabric.
- The thickness of these canvas tarps is 21 mil.
- These Olive Green Canvas Tarpaulins are available in multiple sizes
- Weight of 20' x 40' Canvas Tarp is 56 lbs.