18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1" Rotary Hammer
The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 1” Rotary Hammer (model XRH01T) is a cordless concrete drilling solution powered by an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XRH01T delivers 0-950 RPM, 4,700 BPM, and 2.0 Joules of impact energy. Ease-of-use and efficiency features include 3-mode operation (rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammer only), a large 2-finger trigger for more convenience and greater comfort, and a depth adjustment guide for increased drilling depth accuracy.
The XRH01T is compatible with the optional HEPA Dust Extraction Vacuum Attachment (model DX01, sold separately) for improved dust extraction without the cord.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
|Manufacturer Part Number||XRH011TX|
|Country of Manufacture|
- Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 0-950 RPM, 0-4,700 BPM and 1.7 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Compatible with built-on HEPA Dust Extraction Vacuum Attachment part no. DX01 (sold separately) for improved dust extraction mobility
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-7/8" long
- Weighs only 7.2 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Multiple Chisel Positions has 40 different positions to align tool more comfortably with the application
- 3-Mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protect the battery housing for extra durability
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- *compared to BL1830
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers