16" Street Broom, White Poly Stiff Bristle (Head Only) #ST7166 | The Brush Man
16" Street Broom #ST7166 with Stiff White Poly Fill (Head Only) | The Brush Man
The Heavy Polypropylene Bristle Street Sweep Broom will become the favorite of your road, roof, or construction crew for heavy duty sweeping and removal of rubble and debris. Compatible with any of the optional tapered handles for a variety of heavy duty applications.
- Extra stiff polyester bristles stand up to your most demanding sweeping needs
- Durable, tough long-wearing crimped bristles
- Accepts any optional tapered handle (any length, but 1-1/8 in. heavy duty diameter is recommended) which is available separately
- BPA free
16" Street Broom ST7166 with Stiff White Poly Synthetic Fill, 4 inch trim, a Sanded Hardwood Block head and handle holes that are tapered. This industrial stiff bristle poly street broom will not get matted or shed bristles. The ST7166 16 inch Street Broom has 4" trim fill and will outlast every other street broom out there. Known to be the very best street broom among roofers, professional contractors, and indoor plus outdoor workers.
- No shedding or matting.
- Lasts longer than any other street broom on the market.
- Convenient case pack of (6) Street Brooms are available for stocking all of your work crews.
Street Broom Head ST 7166:
- 16" Sanded Hardwood Block
- Tapered Handle Holes
Brushman Street Broom Fill:
- Stiff White Poly
- 4" Trim
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
16" White Poly Street Broom ST 7166 | The BrushMan
Durable, Long-Lasting, Heavy Duty Job Site Push Broom Street Brush for Roofers, Road Crews, Maintenance Workers, Warehouse and Factory Workers, General Contractors and Woodshop Manufacturers.
- BRUSHMAN 16 INCH WHITE POLY STREET BROOM PUSH BRUSH #ST7166
16" Street Broom, Industrial Poly White Stiff Bristle #ST7166