150' Vertical Lifeline Rope w/ Locking Snap Hook #V1503201, Palmer Safety
Palmer Safety 150 ft. Vertical Rope Lifeline with One Snap Hook #V1503201
150 ft. Lifeline with 5/8” polyester rope with one locking snap hook on one end, and knot on other end for use with fall protection gear and equipment.
- Item: (1) Vertical Rope Lifeline with One Locking Snap Hook
- Rope: 5/8" Diameter Co-Polymer Twisted Rope
- Applications: Ideal for Roofing, Construction, Climbing, Hunting, Scaffolding, and Search & Rescue.
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z359.1-2007
The Palmer Safety 150 ft. Vertical Lifeline Rope #V1503201 is made up of high strength co-polymer twisted rope. The diameter of the rope is 5/8” and comes equipped with a locking snap hook spliced at one end, and a knot on the other end of the rope lifeline. 3 Strand Polyester Rope with One Snap Hook.
- Manufacturer: Palmer Safety, GWP
- Item: Vertical Rope Lifeline
- Part Number: V1503201
- Rope Material: Co-polymer, polyester
- Rope Diameter: 5/8"
- Length: 150 Feet
- Snap Hook: Made of Alloy Steel -> Silver or golden yellow galvanized
- Breaking Strength: 5000 lbs
PALMER SAFETY Vertical Lifeline Assembly is intended for use as part of a Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS) or Fall Restraint System. Rope grabs move easily up and down vertical lifelines yet lock instantly in the event of a free fall.
Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS): The Vertical Lifeline Assembly can be used as part of a Personal Fall Arrest System, which includes a full body harness, lanyard, rope grab, and lifeline. Maximum permissible free fall is six feet.
Fall Arrest & FallRestraint: TheVertical Lifeline Assembly can be used as part of a Personal Fall Restraint System to prevent workers from reaching fall hazards. These systems typically include a full body harness, lanyard, rope grab, and lifeline. No vertical free fall is permitted.
|Manufacturer Part Number||V1503201|