14" Vari-Cut (10 PACK) Diamond Blades, 586270801 | HUSQVARNA
14" Vari-Cut Diamond Blade 10 Pack #586270801 from Husqvarna
The Husqvarna Wet/Dry Diamond Blade can be used for a broad range of applications, making it the perfect combination blade. It is a general purpose and abrasive material blade for power cutters, flat saws, masonry or brickwork saws.
- Optimal Use: concrete, reinforced concrete, brick, block
- Good Use: granite, marble, slate, stone, tile, steel rebar, ductile iron
- Acceptable Use: asphalt, green concrete
The 14" Vari-Cut Diamond Blade 10 Pack #586270801 from Husqvarna is a general purpose blade made to cut cured concrete, stone and brick. Husqvarna's 14" Vari Cut blades have a broad range of applications, making it the perfect combination blade for professional and general contractors.
- Approximate lifespan is 1,000-1,200 in/ft
- Total segment height is .400" (.300" diamond depth, .100" segment base)
- For wet or dry cutting with power cutters, concrete saws, or masonry saws
- Laser welded diamond bond
- Cut cured concrete and brick
- Provides extremely aggressive cutting and long blade life
- Total segment height is 0.400in. (0.300in. diamond depth; 0.100 segment base)
- Blade has a 1in. arbor hole with a 20mm knockout bushing
- 14in. diameter
With diamond blades, the bond varies between different levels of softness and hardness, and this bond allows for a specific wear rate to match the material being cut. Take a look at the features for Husqvarna Diamond Saw Blade. Application: Concrete, Masonry, Stone, For Use With: Power Cutters, Small Flat Saws, Primary Saw Application: Demolition.
|Cutting Depth||5 in.|
|Maximum Speed||5600 rpm|
|Wet Or Dry||Wet/Dry|
|Country Of Origin||United States|
|Manufacturer Part Number||586,270,801|
|Country of Manufacture|