12" VH5 Blade #542774462 | Husqvarna
12" VH5 Husqvarna Diamond Blade 542774462
For general purpose cutting of cured concrete and brick. VH5 features reliability at an economical price and has .400" segments.
- For general purpose cutting of cured concrete and brick.
- Reliable at an economical price.
- Application: All-purpose
- Job Size: Small to medium.
- Horsepower Range: 5-20 hp.
- Equipment types: High Speed, Small Walk-behind, and masonry saws.
- Cutting method: Wet or dry cutting.
- Bonding/Weld type: Diffusion bond.
- Arbor: 1" / 20mm.
- Diamond depth: 0.400".
- To reduce undercutting when wet cutting with a dry blade, be sure to minimize blade / sub-base contact.
Use the Husqvarna® Diamond Blade VH5 12 118 1DP-20mmB VH5 to handle varied cutting tasks on the job site. It can cut hard surfaces such as cured concrete as well as softer materials such as brick or clay tile. The Husqvarna 12x.118x1DP-20mm VH5 diamond blade does both wet and dry cutting, so you can choose the method that matches the job's requirements. The wide range of material types and varied cutting methods handled by this blade make it an excellent choice for one-off cuts or renovation projects that include unpredictable cutting tasks. This general purpose diamond blade is 12 inches in diameter, so it fits a variety of saws and power cutters. The smaller diameter blade also means you can use it in cramped spaces. Diffusion bonded blade segments ensure reliability, and a 0.4-inch diamond depth offers plenty of cutting surface durability.
• Application: For Cured Concrete And Brick
• For Use With Hand Held Cut-Off Saws
|Manufacturer Part Number||542,774,462|
|Country of Manufacture|