1-PART Pourable Penetration Sealant (Case of 4)
SOLVENT FREE | 100% solids, will not shrink
UV STABILITY | good UV stability, will not suntan
SELF LEVELING | no special tools or mixing required
WIDE RANGE | apply at temperatures as low as 32F
1-Part is a moisture curing, pourable sealant designed for use in pitch pans and warranted ChemCurb/E-Curb penetration seals.
- Suitable for application in damp, dry, or cold climates.
- Solvent free, contains no isocyanates and will not shrink upon curing.
- Has resilient “elastomeric” properties and excellent adhesion to most construction materials.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
- Bonding surfaces should be clean, dry and free from all contamination that may inhibit the sealant’s performance.
- Brush away all gravel or loose granules. Isopropyl alcohol is an effective cleaner for surface preparation.
- Do not extend 1-Part with foreign materials or liquids.
- The seal surface will skin over and will be water tight in approximately 1 hour.
- Do not use if rain is anticipated within 4 hours.
- Please contact customer service for application guidelines with temperatures below 32°F (0°C).
- Do not use on TPO without the use of TPO primer.
- Do not use on Hypalon.
- Smooth APP membranes require a granulated target.
- This product sets rapidly upon exposure to moisture.